Receive a free consultation to discuss or arrange alzheimer’s care
Arrange care. Do you have a loved one in need of care? Does your loved one desire to remain in the comfort of their own home rather than live in a care home? Whether they need specialist care (dementia, alzheimer’s, end of life care) or if they are in need of companionship or help around the house (cooking, cleaning, taking the bins out, mobility support), we’ve got you covered! Get in contact with us to arrange care!
Discuss care. We aren’t only here to arrange care, we are also on hand to answer any questions you have. If you’re not fully sure what you or your loved one need and just want to clear up a few questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We are here to help you.
Areas we cover
What is Alzheimer's Care?
Alzheimer’s is a type of dementia that causes issues with memory, behaviour and thought patterns. Symptoms start off slowly and then become worse over a long period of time. You or your loved one may find that your issues become difficult to handle. These issues may begin to interfere with everyday tasks. In this stage, it’s important that you or your loved one receive the very best care from your care provider.
Alzheimer’s care aims to help with the following things:
- Decline in memory
- Changes in behaviour
- Confusion or disorientation surrounding time, date and place
- Domestic chores including vacuuming, ironing, filling out prescriptions and putting out bins
- Social interaction with friends and family
Why Alzheimer's care at home is important
Alzheimer’s home care can be very important when it comes to memory triggers. The presence of sentimental items, old photographs or even just being in a home that has generated many memories over the years can all help pull someone out of a confused or disoriented state. Due to potential confusion and disorientation issues, it’s important that you or your loved one are in a comfortable and familiar setting – so that when confusion or disorientation occur, the individual will feel instantly safe again once their issue has subsided.
Why choose us?
- Truly local to Cornwall. We are truly local to Cornwall and are not just another nationwide “local branch” (we’re located in Hayle and serve areas including: Camborne, Redruth, St Ives, Carbis Bay, Penzance and Hayle). This allows us to better serve out clients’ needs through understanding of the local area. It also allows us to better serve the Cornwall community at large
- Cared for 750 people since 2010. Since our inception in 2010, we have cared for 750 people and we are currently caring for 120+ people across West Cornwall! To put it simply, people trust us!
- Qualified caregivers. Our caregivers must complete a mandatory care certificate and are encouraged to achieve their NVQ3 qualifications
- CQC regulated. Fully rated and regulated by the CQC. Therefore, our services are monitored in accordance with CQC guidelines. As such, we strive to provide the very best care to you or your loved one
- Fully managed care service. Our care managers will plan out your care and they will assign you a suitable caregiver to help you in your day to day living
We have been caring for people across Cornwall for the past 11 years. We believe that care should be consistently high quality to ensure an individuals needs are met. If you’d like us to provide you or your loved one with Alzheimer’s care, then feel free to fill out the form below or call us straight away!