Receive a free home care consultation
Discuss or arrange care at home for your loved one in Camborne
Arrange care. Do you have a loved one in need of care in Camborne? Does your loved one desire to remain in the comfort of their own home rather than live in a care home? Whether they need specialist care (dementia, alzheimer’s, end of life care) or if they are in need of companionship or help around the house (cooking, cleaning, taking the bins out, mobility support), we’ve got you covered! Get in contact with us to arrange care at home!
Discuss care. We aren’t only here to arrange care, we are also on hand to answer any questions you have. If you’re not fully sure what you or your loved one need and just want to clear up a few questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We are here to help you.
Whether you live near Trelowarren street in the heart of Camborne or if you need home care in the surrounding villages (Tuckingmill, Treswithian, Pengegon, Beacon, Penponds) we’ve got you covered. Our caregivers are required to have UK valid driving licenses and so will be able to visit you whenever you need them most.
Types of care we provide
We provide many different types of home care for you or your loved one in Camborne. These include:
- Respite care. Choose respite care at home if you are a caregiver who needs to take a break, a holiday or if you have fallen ill. You can be at ease knowing that our fully trained caregivers will provide the same high quality of care that you were providing.
- Palliative care. Also known as end of life care, palliative care at home for your loved one offers relief through mitigation of of symptoms, pain and stress related to a disease or serious illness in a comforting and familiar environment
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Dementia is a general term used to describe problems and changes with memory, behavior and thought patterns. Alzheimer’s is a type of dementia that progressively gets worse as time goes by. Dementia care at home is beneficial because things such as old photographs, sentimental items or even being a in room that has generated many memories over the years may increase the chances of pulling someone out of a confused state
- Companionship care. Companionship care is a type of home care service that aims to provide social interaction to individuals and to help with loneliness. Companionship care at home is important because it mitigates the negative influences that loneliness can have on an individual
- Home help. Home help is a type of home care that provides vulnerable adults and the elderly with help around the house. Such help might include cooking, cleaning, making the bed or even taking the bins out. Home help services are important because it allows the individual to not have to worry about such chores if they don’t have the memory, mobility or strength to do such tasks
Services we offer for vulnerable adults and the elderly in Camborne
Why choose us to provide home care for your loved one in Camborne?
We are not an introductory agency. Instead we are fully regulated and approved by the CQC. This means that you can be at ease knowing that we are fully responsible for the care you receive
Fully trained and DBS checked caregivers
All of our staff have completed a mandatory care certificate and aim towards achieving NVQ3 qualifications. In addition, during the recruitment process, all applicants have to go through a stringent DBS check to ensure they are suitable to work in the care industry
Local to Cornwall
Our domiciliary care is 100% local to Cornwall. Rather than having many branches spread across the country, we only focus on Cornwall. We do this so that we can better serve our clients’ interests and the Cornwall community at large
Trained and checked caregivers
We make sure all of our caregivers meet a certain standard when giving you care. All of our newly recruited carers are: