Receive a free home care consultation for your loved one
Discuss or arrange home care for your loved one in West Cornwall
Arrange care. Do you have a loved one in need of care? Does your loved one desire to remain in the comfort of their own home rather than live in a care home? Whether your loved one needs specialist care (dementia, alzheimer’s etc) or they are in need of companionship care or help around the house (cooking, cleaning, taking the bins out, mobility support), we’ve got you covered!
Discuss care. If you’re not fully sure what you or your loved one need and just want to clear up a few questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We are here to help you.
Areas we cover in West Cornwall
Our caregivers are required to have UK valid driving licenses and so will be able to visit you whenever you need them most. These are some of the areas that you can receive care at home in:
Hayle, Lelant and St Erth
Whether you need home care in the heart (or the outskirts) of Hayle, Lelant or in St Erth, we’ve got you covered. From Hayle Towans Beach to Porthkidney Beach, our caregivers can travel to you by car wherever you need them most.
Penzance and Marazion
Live near the Wharfside Shopping Centre on Market Jew Street in the heart of Penzance? Or do you dwell on the outskirts of Penzance (Newlyn, Heamoor or Madron etc). Or maybe you need care in the home of St Michaels Mount, Marazion, if so, we’ve got you covered as well!
We can provide you with home care if you live near Trelowarren street in the heart of Camborne. We can also provide care at home in the surrounding villages (Tuckingmill, Treswithian, Pengegon, Beacon, Penponds).
If you need home care near Fore Street in Redruth or if you are on the outskirts of Redruth (Trevingey, Illogan etc), we’ve got you covered!
St Ives and Carbis Bay
We can provide your loved one with our home care services whether you live on the outskirts of St Ives or even if you’re near Wharf Road. We also serve Carbis Bay!
Services we offer
Types of care we provide
We provide many different types of home care for you or your loved one in Hayle, Lelant or St Erth. These include:
- Respite care. Choose respite care at home if you are a caregiver who needs to take a break, a holiday or if you have fallen ill. You can be at ease knowing that our fully trained caregivers will provide the same high quality of care that you were providing.
- Palliative care. Also known as end of life care, palliative care at home for your loved one offers relief through mitigation of of symptoms, pain and stress related to a disease or serious illness in a comforting and familiar environment
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Dementia is a general term used to describe problems and changes with memory, behavior and thought patterns. Alzheimer’s is a type of dementia that progressively gets worse as time goes by. Dementia care at home is beneficial because things such as old photographs, sentimental items or even being a in room that has generated many memories over the years may increase the chances of pulling someone out of a confused state
- Companionship care. Companionship care is a type of home care service that aims to provide social interaction to individuals and to help with loneliness. Companionship care at home is important because it mitigates the negative influences that loneliness can have on an individual
- Home help. Home help is a type of home care that provides vulnerable adults and the elderly with help around the house. Such help might include cooking, cleaning, making the bed or even taking the bins out. Home help services are important because it allows the individual to not have to worry about such chores if they don’t have the memory, mobility or strength to do such tasks
Why choose us?
We are not an introductory agency. Instead we are fully regulated and approved by the CQC. This means that you can be at ease knowing that we are fully responsible for the care you receive
Fully trained and DBS checked caregivers
All of our staff have completed a mandatory care certificate and aim towards achieving NVQ3 qualifications. In addition, during the recruitment process, all applicants have to go through a stringent DBS check to ensure they are suitable to work in the care industry
Local to Cornwall
Our domiciliary care is 100% local to Cornwall. Rather than having many branches spread across the country, we only focus on Cornwall. We do this so that we can better serve our clients’ interests and the Cornwall community at large
Trained and checked caregivers
We make sure all of our caregivers meet a certain standard when giving you care. All of our newly recruited carers are: